REASONS to MULCH
(It’s 25% off through 5/15/2017)
New Castle Gardens has Red Cedar Mulch available in 2 cf (cubic feet) bags or a 4 cy (cubic yard) compressed bale which fluffs up to 6 or 7 cubic yards. A compressed bale means you don’t pay for any air! Consider the value: the 4 cy cedar bale is the equivalent of 80+ 2 cf bags of cedar mulch. We will load the bale into the back of your pick-up or back of your trailer. Both Cedar Mulches are 25% off.
Mini-Nugget Bark and Certified 100% Bindweed Free Organic Straw are also available at 25% off.
- Conserve soil
- Conserve water
- Provide consistent soil temperature for the day and night
- Barrier to new weed seeds that blow on the top of mulch
- Barrier to sprouting weeds growing from underneath
- Cedar Mulch with tannic acid repels crawling insects (think cedar chest!)
- Over time breaks down acting as compost to enrich the soil
- It’s a clean surface for walking or kneeling
- Provides a groomed “finished” appearance around your plants
Back To Earth
25% Off Thru 5/15/17
Acidified Cotton Burr Compost
Composted Cotton Burrs can quickly start improvement of soils, since it begins to function immediately, restoring vital organic matter & humus to soils, regardless of soil conditions.
Ideal general-purpose natural organic product for amending clay or sandy soils
Contains no chemicals, weeds, insects, or harmful pathogens
Acidified Composted Cotton Burrs contain elemental sulfur to help neutralize high pH soils.
15% Off Thru 5/15/17
Bagged Soils and Composts
These products are the highest quality of this type of soil amendment available today. Please try a bag of any one of these products, and you will find them to be superior to similarly named products under other labels.